<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

brass tacks--sort of

Sunday, October 17, 2004
god damn the work with my hands eludes me this month. like drawing and video have doomed my 3D art muscles to atrophy...
looking into the gift as art these days...and vice versa. like how i write testimonials for people on friendster and craft them to the utmost.
cultivating a spirit of generosity, esp. as the creation energies swirl through my family and friend circles. get it before it dissipates!
one more idea...a sound installation with just canadian geese.
(Carol if you are reading this you are an amazing artist! just in case the Smart Museum purchasing your work wasn't enough to convince you you've arrived...)
anyway not much to show for my weekend except a couple of ink spitouts on index cards and a new space heater. Winter looms.
12:04 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink