<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

public readings

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Chicagoans and visitors to Chicago are invited to join me for a series of public readings of my work-in-progress, a prose poem entitled I I See. This is a piece which consists of a remix of words from the posted observations of Illinois birders to the internet, along with sentences from this blog. It all comes together, you'll see!
WHERE: 847 W. Jackson Blvd, Third Floor
WHEN: Saturday , May 7 at 7:00pm, Wednesday May 11 at 5:30 and 7:00pm, and Friday May 20 at 5:30 and 7pm.
Hope to see you there!
12:55 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Sorry I won't be in Chicago to hear you! I hope you post some of the work in the future.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:46 AM  
  • likewise! any hope of a recording posted here?

    lex

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink