<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

public readings

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Chicagoans and visitors to Chicago are invited to join me for a series of public readings of my work-in-progress, a prose poem entitled I I See. This is a piece which consists of a remix of words from the posted observations of Illinois birders to the internet, along with sentences from this blog. It all comes together, you'll see!
WHERE: 847 W. Jackson Blvd, Third Floor
WHEN: Saturday , May 7 at 7:00pm, Wednesday May 11 at 5:30 and 7:00pm, and Friday May 20 at 5:30 and 7pm.
Hope to see you there!
12:55 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Sorry I won't be in Chicago to hear you! I hope you post some of the work in the future.

    By Blogger Eva, at 7:46 AM  
  • likewise! any hope of a recording posted here?

    lex

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  
  • Is this part of your MFA show at gallery 2? I'm so there mar, not sure which day but so there on one of 'em. congrats on all the awesome work you do!!!

    By Blogger Abbyg., at 10:20 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink