<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

may snowflakes

Tuesday, May 03, 2005
On May 1, we had a couple of snow flurries. maybe not so unusual for the Midwest, but S. was horrified enough to start looking for jobs back East.
I have missed out on most of the spring migration. Perhaps tomorrow I will venture out in the early morning to join the birders on their walk thru Lincoln Park. This has been a difficult time, finishing graduate school without progressing to the next thing quite yet...without knowing even what the next thing will be.
I think I will begin posting here some of the writing remixes from the birders' list serve. I have had one university professor down in Champaign ask where the work is published so she can use it in her class on nature writing! This was tremendously gratifying and I plan on mailing her some copies of the unpublished manusX....
1:13 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I'm looking forward to reading your remixes -- and that is really neat that the professor is going to use them in her class.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:58 PM  
  • may snowflakes bring june… erm… uh… cupcakes?

    lex

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink