<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

this crazy winter weather makes me wonder.

Friday, February 03, 2006
I wonder if the snow will stick this time (it hasn't been, recently).
I wonder if winter will last longer this year because it's taken so long to get itself together.
I wonder if the rain we had this morning will mean ice on the roads.
I wonder if the donuts at the bakery are fresh enough to warrant the walk.
I wonder if I will do the laundry like I promised.
I wonder what the birds are doing in weather such as this.
I wonder if my boyfriend's car will make it through the weekend.
I wonder how long I will last writing on the couch before I fall back to sleep.
8:07 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink