<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

the new blog is finally here.

Friday, March 31, 2006
So I've started a new blog. Please be aware that the new one is more of a free-form journaling space for S. and myself on topics related (or at least in the vicinity of) to our UC (that's Unborn Child for the still-not-aware-of-our-situation). The UC will not be contributing to the blog at this time, except in the form of rhythmic glubs heard through a deep-vein microphone with this warm jelly stuff on it.

Enjoy,
Mariya

p.s. I saw a FLICKER today at Humboldt Park, along with what I suspect were two KESTRELS but I wasn't able to confirm those.
4:18 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Congratulations (on the UC, not the new blog!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink