<$BlogRSDUrl$>
migrateblog
in which witness is borne: birds, politics, fiction and critical art theory

there. i spilled the beans.

Thursday, March 23, 2006
S. and I keep rolling with the changes, just rollin' along like the tumbleweeds we really feel like. Latest in the series: a new member of the household is on its way. For those just tuning in, I am indeed Pregnant and due in September. And yes, we're quite pleased about this development, for the most part.

For those interested, I will not be discussing the Miracle of My Unborn Child in this space. This space will remain a testbed for ideas, a repository for birding observations and stories, and a place for dialogue with you, the gentle and appreciated reader.

So Never Fear! A new blog will soon appear! To track the changes, update you on fun and disgusting evolutionary tricks of gestation, and perhaps even include a guest blogger or two to ruminate on new motherhood (not that we're pretending there is anything to be said that hasn't already been said, but...you know...awwww, we just get that mushy feeling sometimes!).

More to come in a brand new space when I get back from the desert...Stay Tuned!
8:00 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • congratulations! i wish you all the best.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:42 PM  
  • That's so exciting! I will wait for the new blog with breathless anticipation, and when it arrives, say things like, awww, look and the little bloggy-woggy! It looks just like a little baby migrateblog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  
  • This is just fabulous, I cannot wait for the baby anticipation blog! How lovely, when can I post a link? Oh, the adventures these cousins will have! I get teary just imagining it...

    By Blogger Kan, at 8:14 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

mar-mar :: permalink